[casual_games] Fwd: Casual_Games Digest, Vol 27, Issue 6

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Wed Jul 11 10:58:34 EDT 2007

One can also argue that there are millions of people who are playing Flash
Games on Miniclip, Addicting Games and other web sites, and they are not
above 40.

Casual gamers are not just for the above 40 years old. It's just that the
only successful business model for developers so far has been the downloads
(as advertising is not being shared properly yet), and that's why we spend
so much time talking about it. And those who open the wallet buying
downloads are predominantly female above 40.

Tells you one thing: the new generations don't want to pay you a dime.

A lot more people will be making web games for a living by next year.

Cheers,

Juan