[casual_games] Bad Word List?

Gary Keith garykeith03 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 16:05:37 EDT 2007

Hello Jonathan

Do you have a contact for a biz dev person in Europe at Gametrust. I am finalizing a business plan to create a game portal in eastern europe.

Any help would be great.

Gary Keith

jonathan at gametrust.com wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Greg,

That’s a good point. Luckily for Game Trust we are the platform provider and leave it up to our clients (distributors) to add/omit terms they deem inappropriate/appropriate for their community of players, different game chat rooms, etc.

Jonathan Greechan | Director of Games
Game Trust, Inc. | www.gametrust.com
jonathan at gametrust.com | 212.367.7336 x126
MSN: jonathan at gametrust.com | ICQ: 285535456