[casual_games] Just when you thought match-3 had been done inevery way...

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Wed May 2 23:29:37 EDT 2007

Interesting. Your argument is pretty much how the people into pen and paper
RPGs discarded computer RPG games because they were so simple and dumbed
down. Look where each is now, and if you can point me to a game critic who
will disqualify a computer RPG because it doesn't have all the elements of
pen and paper ones I'll say that's the perfect example of a critic
disconnected with the audience.

Magic Jewelry and Sega Columns were created 11 years before Bejeweled. But
neither was as accessible as Bejeweled is. Guess which one is going to end
in history books 100 years from now.

Cheers,

Juan