[casual_games] Res: Use of keyboard on casual games

Michael Kuzmin kuzmitch at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:29:53 EDT 2007

Do you ever heard about Occam's razor principle?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor . "All things being equal,
the simplest solution tends to be the best one." Works perfect for the
most decisions :)

Switching between the mouse or keyboard idea is good, but do the
casual games need joystick support? I don't think so.