[casual_games] Casualfinger.com: A finger on the pulse of casual games

Paul Rice paul.rice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:02:44 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

My name is Paul Rice and I'm currently preparing for the launch of a casual
gaming consumer news site. We're very interested in reporting on as-of-yet
unpublished games/new styles/eccentric stories, basically whatever you've
got that's under the radar of most casual news.

If you want to get in touch with me to let me know about what you're working
on, just shoot me an email or feel free to call (206) 595-5441 anytime. I'm
on PST, but if I don't answer just leave a message and I'll get back to you.

I will also be in Kyiv in a couple weeks, and if you are similarly blessed
to visit said country for Casual Connect, look for me! I'd love to chat with
you about what you do.

Thanks!

Paul