[casual_games] BangOutGames

Gorm Lai gorm.lai at threelivesleft.com
Wed Oct 3 05:42:19 EDT 2007

Hi all,

First I would like to announce, that after, for various reasons, having been
mostly a lurker on this list, I have now co-founded a new casual/indie game
studio called 3 Lives Left and left my comfortable seat in the AAA world.

I was thinking, what do you think about http://www.bangoutgames.com/?

It only seems like a good idea for extremely small developers (at least if
you got the living expenses of a Copenhagener..).

How successful are their sales channels? If we make a good game, should we
expect anything beyond the weekly $1000?

The catch is that providing the weekly $1000 for up to 12 weeks, they get
the distribution right for your game for the next 3 years.

Cheers and thanks,

Gorm