[casual_games] BangOutGames

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Wed Oct 3 09:13:48 EDT 2007

Apologies for replying to myself, but I'd like to submit Kongregate's offer for comparison:
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/premium

They will fund your game from between $20-100K, for one year of exclusive rights. I think anyone would agree that 1 year of exclusivity is a helluva lot better for the developer than 3, but what's more important to me is that they are funding you an amount of money based on the scope of the game that you are pitching, not this seemingly arbitrary $1000/wk.

-austin

--
Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.