[casual_games] _ BangOutGames

Gorm Lai gorm.lai at threelivesleft.com
Fri Oct 5 04:31:02 EDT 2007

Thanks for you answer guys,

My thought when I saw the offer was that a little money upfront, is better
than no money upfront. Of course, this only makes sense if the sales
channels are really good, as they also get the 3 year exclusivity deal.

The kongregate offer seems better, and much more visionary. Also, just by
the fact that they seem to be steering away from Bejewelled and Diner Dash
clones... However, the 1 year exclusivity that Kongregate requires also
seems like a lot, unless the money they offer can fund the entire production
or they have a really good sales channel.

Cheers,
Gorm