[casual_games] Impact of Netbooks on PC Development?

Jay Adan jadan at gametableonline.com
Tue Dec 16 14:31:03 EST 2008

That’s an interesting question. It’s going to vary according to demographics but I just checked out our own stats because I hadn’t looked at this data in a while.

Percentage of users who are at or above 1024x768 = 95%

Users currently using 1024x768 = 30.38% (currently the most common resolution of our visitors)

Percentage of users at 800x600 = .95%

Percentage of users at 1024x600 - .21%

- Jay Adan

- GameTable Online