[casual_games] IGDA Board of Directors election ends tomorrow

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Mon Feb 25 10:29:45 EST 2008

The IGDA Board of Directors election ends tomorrow, so if you are a
full paid member, please take a couple minutes today and vote for your
choices to the Board: http://www.igda.org/board/elections.php The
election is done on an approval voting basis, so you can vote for as
many, or as few of the candidates as you want.

Obviously I would appreciate your support, but really I just want to
be sure that casual game developers are adequately represented in the
election this year.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist