[casual_games] Encrypting text files

Diogo Neves diogo.neves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:28:16 EST 2008

Hi,

I think that you can look towards zLib or something like that:
http://www.7-zip.org/sdk.html
http://www.zlib.net/
You can protect your files with a password and encryption (I don't know if
zLib has encryption...). Basically you can use this libs to pack your game
files into one protected file.

You can find other solutions to the problem but I think that this one is
clean and simple ;)

(Hope that helped you).

PS: Where can I find more info about your Game Engine project? Or when it
will be ready for public beta testing?

Cheers,

Diogo Neves
Lead Programmer