[casual_games] Encrypting text files

Ricky Haggett ricky at morpheme.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 09:38:18 EST 2008

Diogo - Cheers! I'll look into the LZMA SDK you linked. We currently have no
plans to release our engine - at this stage it's purely for games we're
developing in-house. I'm pretty sure someone recently sent a decent list of
available engines here, which I can dig out if you need.

Dlp - I guess that would work for the existing lua files, but I don't know
whether you can compile lua at runtime from within the C API? At any rate,
that wouldn't work for xml.