[casual_games] GDC or Casual connect

Jeremy Snook jsnook at real.com
Fri Jan 25 00:26:36 EST 2008

If you want to focus on casual games, definitely Casual Connect. If you're
thinking maybe console or "hardcore" in addition / instead, GDC.

It's like buying a professional digital camera at a dedicated camera shop
(like BH Photo / Video) versus an electronics superstore (like Best Buy).

~Jeremy

Jeremy Snook
Lead Producer, RealGames
206.926.5743