[casual_games] DRM

James Gwertzman james at popcap.com
Mon May 5 20:29:09 EDT 2008

We are using the GameShield DRM for protecting our games over in Asia;
their model is quite flexible and allows us to do significant custom
enhancement while still using their core technology for protection. The
download manager, however, seems orthogonal to the DRM - how the bits
get down to the user's machine doesn't have much to do with how the bits
are protected, does it?

James Gwertzman

Vice President, Asia/Pacific

PopCap Games, Inc.