[casual_games] Hello World 3.0! Oscar at Lucid Circus dot com here

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:36:20 EDT 2008

Hey, after much tomfoolery I've decided to get out of the consultant racket
for a while and work with a firm with an established track record of success
and a phenomenal portfolio of satisfied clients.

I am now Executive Producer and Brand Manager for Lucid Circus. The bulk of
our work is done in and around Prague, and I'm here in NYC building out more
brands and getting people's projects done on time and under budget.

Please take a look at lucidcircus.com and be sure to check out our showreel
(top right corner).

We're looking to advance casual gaming as a platform and as a production
model, so please feel free to ping me with inquiries and well wishes.

Let's make 09 the year that Casual REALLY makes it Mainstream!

Best,
Oscar de Leon
Brand Manager
Executive Producer