[casual_games] Sample voice over script

Roane Beard roanebeard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:23:35 EDT 2008

In fact, there's a project within the writer's group intended to tackle this
very issue, along with a number of other issues related to having a standard
piece of software that supports game writing. The Writer's SIG is working
with Celtx to produce game writing software that will incorporate branching
dialogue, among other features, and the ability to spit out text in
screenplay format. I don't think database functionality is slated for the
first pass, but it's definitely one of the priorities.
Best,

Roane Beard
Legendary Spark