[casual_games] Club Penguin's Conversion Rate

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Tue Feb 24 20:25:44 EST 2009

James - this would be great information to know. What percentage of visitors
download a game? What is the average number of downloads per visitor? These
numbers would help level the comparison quite a bit.
Our numbers vary by source, but we typically convert 30-35% of site visitors
into registered players. This "feels" low to me, and I'm actively working on
some new methods to increase those numbers because we're already paying for
that traffic- I should try harder to monetize it.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Murray
Technical Director, Founder