[casual_games] Question about iphone game development

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Wed Jun 24 05:42:50 EDT 2009

Please take a look at this picture... http://www.bakno.com/Billiards/iPhone.png

The System Info from the actual compressed file of our Billiards
game: 6MB on disk (6,248,966 bytes). And the same application is
11.6M on the App Store. Almost double the size!!!!!!!!!

I also doubted that a DRM can take that much. But reading the Unity
forums I found that this is not the only case.

Regards,
Andres Martinez
www.baKno.com