[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

Lennard Feddersen lennard at rustyaxe.com
Thu Aug 4 14:30:37 EDT 2011

That has been what I have gleaned. Seems hard to fathom that they have
done all of the heavy lifting and wouldn't do the minor work to get them
all of the 2d market (including most of the casual games) as well. I
would even contemplate porting Dungeon Demon (my rpg map editor) to
C#/Unity so that I could get browser & Mac. support going forward.

It would seem trivial to add solid 2d support and document it, I really
can't understand why they haven't done so.

Lennard Feddersen
Owner, Rusty Axe Games,
www.RustyAxe.com
250-635-7623