[casual_games] Salutations. Seeking Recommendation for an Android/iPhone Game Development Platform for a Multiplayer Card Game...

oscar is oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:19:08 EDT 2011

I WANT to see examples of games developed in Flash dropped into iOS. I
NEED to see examples. I keep hearing that Flash is DEAD and I want
proof that its not simply languishing in a slow death spiral.

I can't commit my client's money and time unless I know its going to
be a viable option.

Unity might not be the BEST CHOICE for a 2d card game... but its a
proven choice for cross platform deployment.