[game_edu] Fw: What would you want from a game company?

Nic Colley Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
Thu Aug 12 21:43:39 EDT 2010

What about a company endorsed course in a given such next? For example a 3d modeling course built by a studio.

Ian Schreiber <ai864 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Forwarding with permission. As I mentioned on the side to David, a lot of these are great one-on-one but don't scale that well. Would love to see some thoughts on how to have something like an "advisory board" or internships/capstones or adjunct faculty, but where an individual developer (or studio) can provide this simultaneously to many schools at once.

- Ian