[games_access] GAI & "Enabled Users"

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 29 12:43:22 EST 2004

Thomas,

having contributed to WAI for over 6 years since 1998, there is one
group I'd like to add to your proposal.

"Enabled Users"

WAI does have some,  however W3 generally has an overly corporate feel.

Involving end users ensures that everyone is kept directly in touch
with needs.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"