[games_access] reminder: hardware for GDC

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Dec 15 16:57:48 EST 2005

All,

I've inserted the list specified by Reid and added what I need at our wiki
page for the tutorial
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/GDC_2006_Tutorial

So far that is all I've got as response for the call for hardware needed for
the tutorial day

Also, this Tuesday only Kevin and I was online. I think we need one meeting
before the Christmas Holidays. How about Tuesday next week?

Kind regards,
Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com