[games_access] questions

lynnvm at alltel.net lynnvm at alltel.net
Fri Dec 23 17:01:04 EST 2005

Hi.

I recently joined this list. I´m a school psychologist. Although I work mostly with students with mild disabilities, I have several students who have multiple disabilities and limited mobility and speech.  Traditional switches are used with these students so they can attempt to use the computers.

I was playing around with a mouse pad and wondered if any of you have rigged a similar pad with sensors for game access.  I´m thinking of a mouse pad version of a DDR floor mat.  >(Sorry for my typos. I´m at an Internet cafe in Costa Maya and the keyboard is a Spanish keyboard)

I think I could program it myself and customise it for some of the students I work with.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Lynn Marentette