[games_access] IGDA GA meeting: thoughts from OneSwitch

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 23 23:46:05 EST 2005

Just an update on the shirts -- I've sent an email to
colleagues and Microsoft to see if they will sponsor the
shirts for giving away at GDC. Then we can have IGDA handle
the order and payment of those with Microsoft for this phase.

Then, I'd say let's open a cafe press store for people who
want to order those shirts plus any other shirts we come up
with, coffee mugs, etc.

I'll set up a paypal link for our site that will explain
exactly what we are raising money for until the IGDA gets
the financial stuff worked out propoerly.