[games_access] The next SIG meeting is Monday, June 13, 2005

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 11 23:10:37 EDT 2005

Hi all, just a reminder that the next SIG meeting will be on
Monday, June 13 on MSN messenger at noon (EST) -- this is our usual time.

Email me at accessibility at igda.org with any questions about logging on for
the meeting. We'll be talking about the presentation for the HCII conference
in Las Vegas (July!) as well as Reid Kimbell's survey:
http://game.rbkdesign.com/cc_survey/index.php?sid=1

I'll be online on Monday a half hour before the meeting (so I'll be online
starting at 11:30 EST) if anyone wants to test their connections or chat
one-on-one.

Thanks and hope to see many of you at the meeting!