[games_access] GDC Video's

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Tue Apr 4 18:48:28 EDT 2006

>> maybe we'll all have a game accessibility conference at
>>  a relaxation spa on some nice island and then we'll
>> look more awake in version two of the videos? Any votes
>>  for location?
>
> Mmm, I heard Costa Rica is nice... ;)

I can second that...lived in Costa Rica for a semester as an
exchange-student in high-school.  There's this nice hotel at
the base of Volcan Arenal...an active volcano that has a
great view at night (if it's not cloud-covered) as lava
burps and boils out of the cone.  It heats the springs and
pools owned by the hotel.  I'm not sure how much work would
get done if everybody was just hangin' out in the water all
day, but it's fun none the less...Very relaxing... :)

-tim