[games_access] Games[CC] Seeks Opinions

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:29:30 EDT 2006

All your points are correct. Keep in mind that most games aren't open
to modders. I don't have access to software development kits for most
music based games, which are on the consoles. That said, I also don't
have access to most games fall into the casual market. I've modified
the poll a bit to list only the categories I see us having access to a
software developer kit. Thanks,

-Reid