[games_access] ACM Sandbox Symposium on Video Games

AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Sat Aug 5 17:41:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the summary, I really appreciate it. Too bad with all the double
events, but hey, 20 people is still more than Develop Brighton ;)
I agree that game design schools are a good target for our subject. If we
could get accessibility into the curriculum of such schools/academies it
means that every year there will be more people in the game industry who are
aware of this. I personally found many of my students quite liking the
subject and from september there will be two game design interns working at
our foundation on blind-accessible games.

Anyone up for an Accessible Game Design Package (including a CD-rom with
tutorials, footage, etc.?). I once did one on web accessibility:
http://www.accessibility.nl/algemeen/publicaties/lespakket?languageId=1

Greets,

Richard