personality. Accessibility idle [games_access] GDC news

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 15 14:55:05 EDT 2006

Thanks for the update I'm glad we got a go on the idle accessibility event.
I'll have to work on a character if I'm selected to be one of the judges, I
hope so, I think I'd be a great judge because a deal specifically and
visually ever one looks at me as someone who you know, a wheelchair, can't
use his hands, cannot move very much, obviously needs to design games for
himself who would be a good judge.

Maybe for myself what I should go for the is a personality of, a very
high-profile talent agent of a very successful billion-dollar accessible
video game company.  I could wear the Hawaiian shirts and the dark black
sunglasses with my hair slick straight back.  That or if I have a little bit
to drink before then I will be loose enough to do anything.

Bringing back my acting skills from acting class I took a few weeks ago,
this will be a good challenge to bring out part of me not everyone gets to
see.  How are we actually go to get these big-name so, do they know that
they're going to be asked yet to create a game or they just going to create
the game right then and there if they decide to show up for the session.  I
think we should be able to contact these people and put the word out that
they might be there or will be there.

I'd like to e-mail I have a e-mail of David Peary, my favorite game designer
The Matrix Path of Neo, the most successful game for me, who maybe I could
get him to come is that something I could do?  Someone to propose an
accessible game.  I'd like us to put together a strategy guide so the
designers know what to put in and not before I asked the or he does this
good we get that?

Can you please let me know when you're meeting will be and sent me an
instant message when you're doing it my America Online instant messages
below if you're not using that let me know what please.

arthit73sga

Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com