[games_access] Peter Molyneux presentation

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Aug 24 17:17:06 EDT 2006

Very true Reid.  This would make an excellent example in my presentation at
an Games for Health September 28.  I understand what he talked about with
the new Nintendo controller people are lazy and are finally starting to see
that easier more immersive button combinations, one analog and not sure if
he talked about just one button or using all the buttons just pushing them
once, though looked at from a more cinematic heroic standpoint for the game
player, at the same time is a huge accessibility leap forward but he
probably doesn't even know it.  A new niche market he could be showing his
game two.  I'll definitely have to use this as an example but I couldn't
open up the video is it possible to get it or do I have to join probably
have to join that's free most likely.

Thank you for sharing this is so much useful information we are all sharing.
Peter Molyneux is he the developer for Fable or the owner of the company
that creates it?
Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com