[games_access] Meetings this week

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Feb 5 18:42:41 EST 2006

Hi,

at our last SIG online meeting I promised to send out reminders before each meeting, I'll do my best to do so

we will intensify our meeting frequency until GDC 2006, so there will be meetings every Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week, unless anything else is said

So Monday 6, meeting at 12.00 EST (New York) or 18.00 GMT +1 (Stockholm)

Same time of day at Wednesday and Friday

(I will not be able to attend this Monday but Wednesday and Friday is OK)

Kind regards,
Thomas

9 years of development and education with Adobe/Macromedia Director
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
Founder of IGDA Game Accessibility SIG www.igda.org/accessibility
http://www.pininteractive.com