[games_access] T-shirt

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Jan 11 12:29:15 EST 2006

Hi again,

here is a mod of the original t-shirt design where I removed the "eye" dot
of the e to make it less pacman look-alike

+ 8 more (!) to choose from

Please note: this design is just for the t-shirt, not as a logo. I don't
think we have time to design a logo before GDC, perhaps we can spend some
time at GDC discussing that, over a beer after we have had our tutorial
day...

/Thomas

9 years of development and education with Director 2D/3D
Award at the Independent Games Festival: www.terraformers.nu
http://www.pininteractive.com