[games_access] T-shirt concept "accessibility for all"

Tim Chase agdev at thechases.com
Mon Jan 16 15:39:43 EST 2006

> So the accessibility SIG is part of a larger IGDA committee on
>  diversity, which includes the women in game development SIG.
> It's interesting that we're now talking about using a woman in
>  the tshirt design (lady justice) because I think that the
> women in game development SIG might see a bit of an ironic
> message in that the game industry has a reallllly low number
> of women working in it

Would there be something better than "with gaming and
accessibility for all"?  This is the accessibility SIG, so
keeping "accessibility" in there makes sense.  However, if you
wanted to pander to the diversity umbrella, one could make it
something more like "with liberty and gaming for all", or "with
diversity and gaming for all"...all sorts of combinations could
be done.  Likes?  Dislikes?

-tim