[games_access] Arcade Sticks with two+ sticks...

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Jun 4 19:21:38 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

I totally agree. The amount of games relying on two analogue sticks
simultaneously is proving to be a huge pain in the back-side for many
gamers.

There is at least one arcade stick that has two large analogue sticks, that
works with most modern games consoles. I would imagine it might break your
lap though, it's a monster. It's the Quasimoto Quasicon. It probably costs
all your money too(!):

http://www.quasimoto.com/quasicade/quasicon.php
http://www.retroblast.com/reviews/quasicade_3.html - RetroBlast review

An alternative, is to get a friend to build you your own controller. This
should be much cheaper, provide you with as many joysticks as you want, but
will be digital only.

More help here:

http://www.accessibility.nl/games/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=187#p187

Good luck!