[games_access] Arcade Sticks with two+ sticks...

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:59:49 EDT 2006

What can developer do to make it easier on people who can't use duel
joystick controllers. It's standard practice in 3rd person games to
make the left stick control player movement and the right stick
control the camera. I personally hate the idea of having to control
two things at once (player and camera) in order to play a game. I
always recommend that we provide an option for the player to choose if
they want to control the camera or not. If not, the camera simply is
fixed to the player character's back.

Are there other solutions developers can consider?

-Reid