[games_access] Arcade Sticks with two+ sticks...

Jason Price no1cwbyfan at cox.net
Tue Jun 6 02:22:16 EDT 2006

Yes developers should allow remapping of controls from analog to digital.
We all concur that character movement would not be as fluid using digital,
but from an accessibility standpoint it would be TREMENDOUS!  There's got to
be a method to provide both analog and traditional single stick digital
control configurations.

Jason