[games_access] Good News from Texas. Need help?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jun 15 11:06:07 EDT 2006

Tom it's great that you're putting together a presentation and your school
is going to create an accessible game.  Let me know if you need help and if
so where are you located or school?  Thanks.  It's great to see this
happening I wish my own school a game design school online would do projects
like this but we don't have research departments.
AI online SGA President (Art Institute online)
arthit73 at cablespeed.com
www.RobertFlorio.com