[games_access] GDC '06 report of Day 1

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:41:08 EST 2006

Yes, I second that! The whole week was great and soon I'll unveil
"Mission Positive Campaign: Press Releases Galore" (once I have
IGDA's permission to do those...) that I went on and on about last
week! Ok, basically the idea is that we will send press releases
stating the things that games do "right" with regard to accessibility
in the hopes that they will want to learn more. :) It beats "Mission
Negative Campaign: Lawsuits Galore"

Kevin and I are definitely willing US university funding people so if
you need University support for a NSF grant or something like that,
we can lend a hand!

Great day one write up. Now that I have the sig blog password again,
I'll link to it and be adding more news items each week. :)