[games_access] Game Accessibility for Learning Disabled Gamers

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun May 7 20:54:29 EDT 2006

Yeah, scheduling things are getting a bit crazy for all of us
right now. i'm making up a calendar online of upcoming
conferences (yes! that sig calendar that's been on our "to do"
list forever!).

basically we've been invited to speak at develop brighton (gdc
europe isn't happening this year) and then there are a couple
other events we might be able to speak at including SIGGRAPH's
videogames conference, the Serious Games Summit, and Dutch
Game Days...and that's a lot for this year! but we need to
meet and talk about all of these and who is likely to be able
to attend which conferences. and on that note...that will be
my next posting to the list in a few minutes!

sorry i've been offline a lot lately gang -- surgery followed
by a bad viral infection of some sort that's been going around
hasn't made things super fun!

michelle