[games_access] ANOTHER game accessibility competition!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun May 14 12:08:42 EDT 2006

Michelle I hope this e-mail gets to you I'm not sure how to enter into the
accessibility access digest now.  I just propose to my friends from GDC's
colors to work on a game for this upcoming September deadline it would be
great if we want put us on the right step for us or me starting a company
toward game accessibility.  I just want to get started making games more
steps of success I think a better chance for support and the contest site
says they help promote toward funding toward your project in the future.  Is
there another competition and if so or regardless is our accessibility group
going to work on a game if so let me know I want to join whenever I can.  .

Robert Florio

www.RobertFlorio.com

Contest web site.

http://www.donationcoder.com/Contests/agame/