[games_access] more develop brighton info

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 31 11:26:49 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

This is also on our forum at:

http://www.game-accessibility.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=48

So use that to discuss nitty gritty details.

But here's more Develop Brighton info:

Questions ANSWERED!!!

(1) Yes, we get a full pass for the entire conference, not just the 14th

(2) Here's the link to the hotel.  Make sure to mention you are with Develop
as there's a conference discount.
http://www.tandem-events.com/when-where.html

(3) Here's the breakdown of the schedule (ie, breaks...note that
there's a whopping 2.5 break in the middle...I'm double checking on
that! But it sounds like we can squeeze in an extra half hour if we
need to)

* 10 -11:30 Session
* 11:30 - 12:00 Break
* 12:00 - 1:00 Session
* 1:00-2:00 Lunch
* 2:00-3:30 Breaks
* 3:30-5:30 Session (They mention: you can do a 15 minute break in
here somewhere depending on how your day is going schedule wise.  The
British do like their tea breaks. :-} )

So I'm working on a tentative schedule right now but please note that
we may only have 30 minutes per disability type so plan
accordingly!!! The Accessibility Arcade will take place at 12noon and
will be more formally presented than at GDC. So if there's a game you
want to showcase during your talk, consider doing it during the
arcade so that you have time to present design issues later!!

More soon! Michelle (And email me your bios, pix, and short talk summary asap!)