Florio's speech [games_access] Future Play Poster 2006 and Top 10 List

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Sep 6 14:01:49 EDT 2006

Thanks Kevin for posting this I didn't get the news about the meeting?  I
don't have msm I have to set that up will my AOL account still work to
communicate with you guys?

Along with this list you together is at the same list we use that GDC 2006
if so to use the same thing at my speech I wanted to talk with you guys
about that games for health conference September 28 that I'm preparing?

Anyone else can include their thoughts but I'm not too sure about the HTML

3. Provide documentation in an accessible format such as HTML or plain text

If I was to explain that point of a top 10 list of accessible features what
does this mean exactly for consoles or is it just for PC use can it be a
feature on any handheld as well maybe just a little example of what
documentation examples actually mean?  Thanks.

I'm actually just recovering from pneumonia I got sick August 31.  Feeling
much better book behind in school work and stuff to write my speech for the
games for health conference on hoping to meet with all you members if you
have AOL instant messaging anyone please let me know when we can talk I like
to go over my speech make sure it's something we all can focus on our
overall goal.  Plus is my first time I don't want to miss anything.  Thanks.

AOL
arthit73sga

Robert
AI online SGA President