Florio's speech [games_access] Future Play Poster 2006 and Top 10List

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Sep 7 19:09:57 EDT 2006

I thank you for getting back to me with the written text in HTML format web
site nothing special coding I'll see how someone could read coding it's just
text that you can bring up on the Internet that other software can
translate.  Is that right?  Thanks.

Things like manuals, instructions, and so on.

Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com
www.RobertFlorio.com