[games_access] Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG Awards Ceremony 2008

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Dec 2 12:38:08 EST 2007

Thanks, Mark - much appreciated. Robert helped too, and as I said before -
it's just another angle to approach game developers from. Listening to some
of Richard's concerns, I've added a "this won't remove all barriers for all
gamers" disclaimer which I think is right. I'll sit on it for a short while,
but then if most people are content/silent, I'll draft up an e-mail, and see
if we can't get people in the group to start contacting game developers.
Some help to track down the best contacts (Super-Michelle?, others?) - would
be much appreciated! I'm not the most up to date... but here's some basic
thoughts:

Pinball games: System 3 (developers of recent Gottlieb and Williams pinball
games) - Cunning Developments / Empire (Pro Pinball - which had some great
features on Dreamcast - including highly reconfigurable controls that you
could map for limited one-button play - and speed adjustment) - Not sure
about others - maybe contact the PinMAME emulation people.

Golf games: Clap Hanz (the lovely Everybody's Golf - which could still do
with some improvments), EA for Tiger Woods, Nintendo (Wii Sports), Super
Swing Golf (?).

Driving games: loads...

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk