[games_access] Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG Awards Ceremony 2008

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 2 13:16:43 EST 2007

Yep -- I have a giant list of people. The ECA (new consumer-oriented
group) has also been great about getting me email contacts for people
at companies. A friend of mine wrote me a special email program
tweaked for what I wanted so that it doesn't go out as super-spam. So
name the people/companies and I probably have their contact info or I
can find out who has it!

I used my "PR program" first for E for All -- now it should work even
better so we can send press releases just like the big companies. ;)

Michelle