[games_access] Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG Awards Ceremony 2008

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 2 13:06:22 EST 2007

The awards is a great idea -- we can start it now without ceremony
but with a press release. For GDC 09...This is what I'm talking to
the head of CMP/GDC about -- adding in an accessibility award to the
big GDC awards show. I'm also trying to get one for the Develop
awards in the UK and the BAFTAs (I'm talking to them about this now).
But there's no reason NOT to have award recognition from the SIG
while I keep up the talks with the awards people for future
"official" awards from game award shows.

If we have press release content I can draft up the official
statement and then send it out to my contacts list -- one thing we I
did get from e for all is a contact list that is amazingly large
(thousands of press contacts) and then I've been collecting
disability group and government contacts on my own. So the press
machine is ready to go!

Michelle