[games_access] Getting Federal government. On our side.

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Dec 2 15:08:54 EST 2007

Robert, if you kick start it, and get it going - I'll support you and so
will others. Why not
start by building an on-line petition - I'm sure there's more than just me
here that would be happy to proof read it and add suggestions before it goes
live.

Take a look here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/
http://www.petitiononline.com/Captions/petition.html

I too don't know how successful this approach will be - but none of us will
know for sure unless it's tried.

At the very least, it can burble away in the background - building support
for us in numbers. Perhaps we could all point people in its direction if it
says things we are mostly happy with? I'd like it to be a bit more
international in scope, so I'd love to see an intro paragraph with links to
translated versions in other languages.

Go for it, Robert!

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk