[games_access] Blog: Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG AwardsCeremony2008

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Dec 2 09:03:54 EST 2007

we could do something like the "First Pengiun Award" but targetet
towards game accessibility - i.e early adopters of accessibility in
mainstream games e.g Valve could be nominated for Half-life 2 closed-
captioning - the thing should be for including access from the start.

the "first penguin award" is given to pioneers in the game industry -
the very first was given to the founders of Activision

/thomas