[games_access] Robert Florio's painting, on eBay now. Raising funds.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 9 20:20:39 EST 2007

I think you might be misunderstanding us, Robert.
When we go to your homepage that has all the
"click here" to bid on ebay, none of the links
take us to a painting. Instead we get an error
message that says:

"This listing (330195935943) has been removed or
is no longer available. Please make sure you
entered the right item number. If the listing was
removed by eBay, consider it canceled."

So no one can bid because all the listings have
been removed or cancelled by ebay -- so you might
want to check with the person who set up the ebay
stuff if it wasn't you to see if they can fix
that.

Michelle