[games_access] Harmonix needs our help!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Dec 16 07:05:11 EST 2007

Hi,

*quote*
... but one of the pads might be a pain to hit simultaneously with another
one.
*quote end*

I was wondering whether or not the pads allow for rim-shots and that sort of
thing. Does anyone know? I did some drumming on an electronic Yamaha drumkit
but if I remember correctly, things like rimshots could not be done. If it
can, one could trigger the kickdrum by simply hitting the pads in a
different manner.

Greets,

Richard